Castor Oil And Garlic For Hair Growth
The antibacterial property of garlic expels poisons and contagious development from the hair roots and scalp This herb contains sulfur that is utilized as a part of hair regrowth prescriptions and treatments.
What You Need
- 2-3 tablespoons castor oil
- 2 garlic cloves
What You Need To Do
- Smash two garlic cloves with the assistance of a mortar and pestle and blend with castor oil.
- Marinate this blend for three to four days.
- Get the oil out following 3-4 days and apply it on your hair and scalp.
- Rub for 5-10 minutes utilizing round movements. Give the oil a chance to remain on for a few hours.
- Wash the oil off utilizing a decent cleanser and conditioner.
- Utilize this tonic in any event twice per week for quickened hair development.