DHT Blocking Hair Loss Shampoo
Hair loss is a terrible experience, regardless of gender and age. It is very upsetting to see hair fall needlessly, whether you wake up to find it on your pillow or after you shower and see it on your towel. We make it our priority to find a solution for it as soon as possible, but the problem comes when trying to decide what to use and what will work. Today, we are going to take a look at the Hair Restoration Laboratories DHT Blocking Hair Loss Shampoo and how it will come to your aid in your time of need.
What are its key ingredients and how to use it?
This particular hair loss shampoo is so special is that it stops the production of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
A by-product of the male hormone testosterone, the main cause of hair fall. The best thing about this formulae is that it is made of natural ingredients. The product is also free of any sulphates, silicones, and parabens, something (harmful) you find in the commonly advertised shampoos.
We mentioned this before in other articles as well that DHT destroys the follicle root, thereby eliminating the chance of your hair growing back again.
There are medications that stop this from happening but apart from being costly, that suggestion is the doctor’s domain. But if you are already taking medicine for this, something like finasteride, then that is OK; you can still use the shampoo as a topical agent to double the effects of both treatments. The shampoo works by inhibiting the 5-alpha-reductase, this prevents conversion of testosterone into DHT. Thus keeping hair follicle alive and your hair get to stay on your head.
Other ingredients in the shampoo include the extract of Saliva Miltioorhiza, this helps improve blood circulation towards the hair follicle and scalp. The extract of Ligusticum Chuanxiong, which fights hair loss and promotes thicker and healthier hair growth. And the third important one, the Astragalus Membranaceus extract, being rich in polysaccharides, is ideal for providing the follicles with the essential nourishment. All of these ingredients work together to bring you the desired results.
The goal is to provide maximum vitamins and minerals to your hair (topically) to ensure better quality hair.
Coming towards using this shampoo, we recommend using it every other day. If you are someone who works outdoors, and remain exposed to the environment, then use this daily . Just pour a small amount and apply on hair, massaging it for 2-3 minutes will also be helpful. After this, leave on for 5 minutes and wash off. Repeat periodically and the results will be evident.
The pros and cons of DHT Blocking Hair Loss Shampoo
- All the ingredients used are natural, so you won’t have to worry about any allergic reactions as none have been reported so far.
- The product is free of parabens, sulfates, and other chemicals, which makes it suitable even for people with a sensitive scalp. You will see lack of lather compared to other shampoos but that’s proof of the product being chemical free.
- It doesn’t just stimulate hair growth, but also treats thinning hair and encourages thicker growth.
- It can be safely used as an everyday shampoo, so your hair washing routine will not be affected by using this product.
- It may take a while until you see some visible results because natural products do work, but at a slower rate. So give or take 2-3 months’ time is required to see actual results.
- The results may vary from one person to another, because they depend on the different level of hair problems and one thing to always consider is that not all products work for everyone.
- If you decide to change the product for any reason, chances are your old condition will return.
Is this shampoo right for you?
Hair fall and/or thinning is a very common issue that a lot of people face in the world and it is not only bad for the appearance, but also for your self-esteem. Thus it is necessary to fight the problem from the roots, with our DHT blocking formulae. Made from natural ingredients with no side effects, this will block the formation of DHT and keep hair fall at bay. So don’t hesitate to try, the results will surprise you.