How to use Massage to Grow Hair
How to use Massage to Grow HairScalp stimulation
How to use Massage to Grow Hair:Stimulation of the scalp is a very important part of hair care, although overlooked. Stimulation of the circulation in the scalp is achieved simply with a massage. Thus, more blood will reach the hair roots, providing nutrients and oxygen where needed.This will also make the hair follicles produce faster. Massage your scalp for at least five minutes a day.
How to massage the scalp
Start by pressing the entire scalp in a circular unbent fingers for 30 seconds movement. Then move your fingers to a different area and repeat for another 30 seconds to cover the entire scalp. Then place your fingers firmly on the scalp and rub vigorously for 10 seconds. also covering the entire scalp in this way.
- Do not use rubber bands or metal clips on hair.
- Do not brush wet hair.
- Let hair air dry whenever possible.
- Wear your hair up or in a protective manner whenever possible.
- Lengthen the time between shampoos as possible.
- Avoid chemical processes.
- Use natural bristle brushes boar.
- Do not use hot water to rinse.
- Add crushed garlic cloves to its softening and conditioner to prevent hair loss